I absolutely adore scrambled egg, for me it is a quick and healthy breakfast or lunch which I enjoy multiple times a week! I thought I’d share this recipe as it is my favourite way to have scrambled egg.
Eating eggs a couple of times per week is a great way to add protein and healthy fats to your breakfast or lunch, so if you like eggs, make sure you are getting them in!
Macros: *Including eggs and bread.
of which sugars: 10.5g
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 small diced spring onion
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp oregano
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- 2 slices sourdough bread
1.In a small frying pan heat a drizzle of olive oil, once it is hot add the spring onion, sun-dried tomatoes, paprika and oregano. Let this fry off on a medium heat for around 2 minutes.
2. Next, decrease the heat to a low setting and crack the eggs directly into the frying pan. Using a spatula, whisk the eggs to scramble them as they cook.
3. Cook the eggs to your preference, I prefer mine a bit runny so I usually remove them from the hob quickly and let them cook in the hot pan.
4. Once the scrambled egg is cooked, season with salt and pepper.
5. I usually have my eggs on 2 slices of sourdough, garnished with coriander and cheese, alongside a salad.
6. Next, enjoy! 🙂
Thank you for reading The Best Scrambled Egg Recipe, let me know if you give it a try! Be sure to like, subscribe and follow me on Instagram!