Here is my Summer Mixed Bean Salad which super fresh and perfect to accompany your BBQ. This recipe is rich in vitamins, minerals, fibre and protein, also nourishing your body!
I haven’t posted in a long time as I have been enjoying a break and recovering from a period of burnout. I think it is really important to talk about, and this has taught me the importance of living a balanced lifestyle. Giving your body what it needs is always the priority!
I am pleased to say I will now be posting regularly again, and I have lots of content for you to look forward to!
of which sugars: 3g
- 1 can mixed beans
- 1/2 a cucumber
- 1/2 a red pepper
- 1 avocado
- 80g beetroot
- Small bunch of coriander
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1.5 tsp dry oregano
- Salt and black pepper for seasoning
1.Pour the mixed beans into a colander and wash thoroughly with water. Now pour them into a large salad bowl.
2. Finely chop the red pepper, cucumber, avocado, beetroot and coriander. Add all to the salad bowl.
3. For the dressing, squeeze the juice of the lime, balsamic vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, oregano, black pepper and Himyalan sea salt.
4. Using a fork and spoon, give the salad a toss. Place a lid over the bowl and leave in the fridge for around 1 hour before serving to allow the flavours to absorb.
5. Next, enjoy! 🙂
Thank you for reading my Summer Mixed Bean Salad! Be sure to subscribe and follow me on Instagram.