My breakfast oats are packed with nutrients, including good fats, protein and fibre to keep your sugar levels stable.
This recipe is so quick and easy, it is perfect to fit into your busy morning. Keep reading for all the details!
Breakfast Oats Macros:
of which sugars: 17.5g
- 40g rolled oats
- 125ml plant milk
- 2 tsp Whole Earth peanut butter
- 1 tsp raw cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 80g blueberries or 1 apple
- 5 walnuts
1. Weigh the oats in a bowl and add the milk. Put this in the microwave for 1-2 minutes. Keep checking it and cook until you are happy with the consistency.
2. Next, stir in the peanut butter, raw cacao and cinnamon. Stir until combined.
3. Top with the blueberries and walnuts
4. Next, enjoy! 🙂
Thank you for reading my 5 minute breakfast oats, make sure you give this a try the recipe is delicious! Be sure to subscribe and follow me on Instagram!