Here is my healthy cheesecake recipe which is the perfect summer dessert! Be sure to give this super easy recipe a go!
of which sugars: 8.5g
- 250g GF Nairn’s chocolate chip biscuits
- 100g coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 400g mascarpone cream cheese
- 200g greek yogurt
- 250g Oatly whippable creamy oat
- 5 tablespoons organic honey
- Strawberries for the top
1.Use coconut oil to grease the bottom of you1r loose-bottom tin. Next, place the Nairn’s biscuits and pulse until they resemble crumbs.
2. Pour the crumbs into a bowl with the melted coconut oil and stir until combined. Tip this mixture into the tin and use a spoon to press it down to form a firm base layer.
3. Next, place the cream cheese, yogurt, vanilla and honey into a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the whippable creamy oat and continue beating the mixture until it is combined and smooth.
4. Pour the mixture on top of the base and smooth over with a spoon.
5. Chop up the strawberries and decorate the top of the cheesecake.
6. Leave the cheesecake to set for at least 6 hours (overnight is ideal!)
7. Next, enjoy! 🙂
Thank you for reading my Healthy cheesecake recipe! Be sure to subscribe and follow us on Instagram!