Here is my delicious Crispy cajun aubergine starter. This is so easy to make, and it will absolutely become a staple for dinner parties.
of which sugars: 8g
- 1/2 aubergine
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2.5 tsp cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Small bunch coriander
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
1.Chop the aubergine into chunks. Next, mix all of the seasonings and flour in bowl.
2. Pour around 2 tbsp olive oil into your frying pan and begin heating.
3. Now roll the aubergine in the flour mix
4. When the oil is hot, decrease to medium heat. Place the aubergine in the pan and begin cooking.
5. Keep a close eye on it, keep flipping the aubergine until both sides are cooked and crispy. You might need to add some extra olive oil to make sure it doesn’t get stuck to the bottom.
6. Once the aubergine is cooked, plate it up and sprinkle with coriander. I also put some yogurt on top, but you can add any sauce of choice!
7. Next, enjoy! 🙂
Thanks for ready my Crispy cajun aubergine recipe! Be sure to subscribe and follow me on Instagram!