Here are some delicious alcohol-free drink ideas for people out there looking to cut down on alcohol consumption! I personally love to have a drink, but on the occasions I don’t fancy it, I never want to sit and just drink water!
This post is designed to hopefully give you some cool alternatives, so you can always enjoy a drink, whether it is alcoholic or not!
Gordon’s (gin) – This is a plain, zero sugar and alcohol free alternative. It is pretty cheap and can be found in any supermarket across to UK.
Caleaño (gin) – If you like flavoured gins definitely go for Caleaño! It is infused with inca and juniper berries and is absolutely delicious! This is available on Amazon.
Clean R by Clean co (Rum) – This is a low alcohol alternative, 1.2% vol. I like to use this in cocktails and it tastes just like normal rum! This is also available in any supermarket.
Feragaia (Whiskey) – This is a Scottish alcohol free whiskey, and it is probably the best whiskey alternative I have tried! Available on Amazon, or use the official Feragaia website for a discount off your first order!
- Mojito – a shot of alcohol free rum over ice, followed by the juice of 1 lime, a handful of mint leaves (chop slightly for more flavour) 1/2 tsp brown sugar, 1/2 tsp grated fresh ginger and top up with soda water.
- Strawberry old fashioned – a shot of alcohol free whiskey over ice, 2 crushed strawberries, rind of 1 orange, 1/2 tsp brown sugar and 2 drops of bitters.
- Pornstar Martini – I like to buy a bottle of Funkin Passion Fruit Martini Cocktail Mixer and add alcohol free vodka to the recipe. It’s super easy and delicious!
- Moscow Mule – A shot of alcohol free vodka or rum over ice, juice of 1/2 lime, some mint leaves and top up with ginger beer. This is one of my favourites!
Other drink alternatives
- Remedy- This brand offers alcohol-free kombucha and kefir drinks in lots of different flavours (coconut kefir and blood orange switchel are my favourites!). Wetherspoon’s now stock Remedy so make sure you check them out!
- CleanCO – This brand makes both alcohol free and low alcohol alternatives. The clean G&T and clean Rum and cola are delicious and are 0.5% vol.
Thank you for reading my delicious alcohol-free drink ideas! I hope you give some of these a try, and let me know how it goes! Be sure to subscribe and follow me on Instagram!
If you liked this post, be sure to check out my Top tips on alcohol consumption and diabetes control! and my Sun-dried tomato and chicken pasta dish!