Here is my really easy peanut butter bites recipe which is perfect for when you are on the go!
This is a recipe that you can make in bulk to make sure you always have healthy and accessible snacks. The peanut butter bites are low in carbs, while having a nice amount of healthy fat and protein which is great for a post workout snack!
of which sugars: 4g
3 tbsp peanut butter
1 tbsp flaxseeds
1 tbsp raw cacao powder
50g desiccated coconut
1 tbsp honey
0.5 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- Place the hazelnuts and almonds in a blender and blitz until powdered.
2. Pour the hazelnut and almond mixture into a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients in, apart from the desiccated coconut. Stir until fully combined.
3. Next, spread the desiccated coconut on a plate. Shape the mixture into golf sized balls, roll in the desiccated coconut and place on a plate.
4. Once you have shaped all of the mixture into peanut butter bites, refrigerate for 20 minutes.
5. Once they have been chilled, place them into a container and they are ready to go!
6. Next, enjoy! 🙂
Thanks for reading my peanut butter bites recipe! I hope you give it a go and love them as much as I do! Be sure to subscribe and follow me on Instagram!
If you liked this post, be sure to check out my Banana Loaf Recipe! and Jack Iredale on managing type 1, while playing professional football!