Here is a delicious and Healthy Chocolate Dessert that is perfect for when you fancy something sweet! This recipe so quick and easy to make (5 minutes max, no cooking required!). It is gluten free and it is packed with vitamins, minerals, healthy fats and is fairly low in sugar!
If you want to make it sweeter, you can add some natural sugar (honey or coconut sugar) to the yogurt. I tend to use strawberries or banana, but you can use any fruit of your choice!
of which sugars: 9g
- 1 Nairn’s chocolate chip biscuit (gluten free)
- 3 tbsp yogurt (I use oat or coconut)
- 15g 70% Lindt dark chocolate (2 squares)
- 2 tsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp peanut butter
- 2 strawberries
- Drizzle of honey
- Sprinkle desiccated coconut
- In your individual dish or dessert glass, crush the Nairn’s chocolate chip biscuit, and press into the bottom of the glass.
2. Next, melt the dark chocolate in the microwave. In a separate bowl, add the yogurt, melted dark chocolate, cacao powder and mix until fully combined. You can add some honey into this mixture if you prefer.
3. Pour the yogurt mix on top of the crushed biscuit and smooth out.
4. Next, add a teaspoon of peanut butter on top of the yogurt mix, cut thin slices of strawberry or banana and sprinkle with desiccated coconut.
5. Now, enjoy! 🙂
Thank you for checking out my healthy chocolate dessert! I hope you try this recipe and love it! Be sure to subscribe and follow me on Instagram.